Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I know...i know............

Yes i haven't posted in a while i'm such a lazy butt!! Anywho i was just going to say that girlsense did much much better in choosing some decent tiques in the Halloween contest... Some of them didn't really fit it to Halloween but most of them did and were fairly decent!! CONGRATS TO GS!!!

Also i won my first contest in the Fast Contest group on polyvore by pugzy i got 3rd place...

It was this following set in the Te-te-techno contest.......
:)The Beatles(:

Ya and today i just won another contest (i'm starting to think i'm getting the hang of polyvore) it was in Show me Polyvore contest in the Enter Anything group i got 7th place........


Ya that's what's been up with me on those sites...
Today i looked like such a dork i wish i had photos i had pajamas with a robe and i had this green stuff on my face i looked sick and i had my hair up messily in curler YEP and i went to church like that (don't worry it was a party) Bwahahaha that's whats happening in MEH HOOD!!! :)

I ♥ U follow and comment please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment